FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Is there video of this"jiggle" test???

If so, I want to see how "horrible" it was.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
I've read up on this story, and while their disliking being judged on their looks is a bit retarded; the fact that they aren't getting paid and are inuring financial burdens by being a cheerleader gives their cause legitimacy. The team claims it's just a hobby and that they dont deserve pay, which i would agree if the team wasn't making money off these girls. In the end the cheersquad will likely be disbanded by the team entirely.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
the fact that they aren't getting paid and are inuring financial burdens by being a cheerleader gives their cause legitimacy.
This isn't entirely true. They do get paid handsomely to make public appearances for pictures and autograph sessions. A girl I worked with in high school had an older sister that was a cheerleader for the Bucs, and she would get $1k+ for a boat show appearance where all she had to do was stand in for pictures and stuff. Obviously it's not a full time gig, but I have no sympathy for them because they need to maintain their looks and pass a "jiggle test" to keep this position when that's what got them hired in the first place.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
I haven't enjoyed the PT test for the past 23 years, but it's part of what I signed up for. If you can't pass a fitness for duty test as required by your job, you need to come to grips with not being able to do so. I don't run as fast as all those lieutenants, but I certainly don't sue my commander because it hurts my feelings... I AM glad the USAF does have a jiggle test, though. That would NOT be pretty.

·
Registered
4,907 Posts

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
In order for it to be a valid "jiggle test" the person has to be able to do jumping jacks...

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
In order for it to be a valid "jiggle test" the person has to be able to do jumping jacks...
She can, Didn't hear about the earthquake last month? :lol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts