FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I am hunting for a SCAR mag chest rig as part of my SHTF Bug Out kit.

I am looking at Tactical Tailor and High Speed Gear.

Any opinions about them? Alternative.

Muchas gracias, as usual.

·
Registered
8,450 Posts
Not sure-- try skdtactical.com
they have some great stuff.

when u find one u like, please share and review. I have a need for one but not high on list right now.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I dont own a chest rig, but I do own HSGI suregrip padded belt w/ the cobra riggers belt fully loaded with taco's. I love it. Would recommend HSGI products to anyone. Very high quality built to last any enviroment

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
I have a Tactical Tailor plate carrier and some mag pouches. Their gear is very well stitched and reasonably priced (at least was at the time)

·
Registered
152 Posts
I've heard great great things about the banshee plate carrier from skdtac. Only downfall was to order the extra shoulder pads for comfort. I don't personally own one but a close friend of mine does and he loves it. I've looked at it and tried it on. Very nice for only being around $160.

·
Registered
8,450 Posts
I've heard great great things about the banshee plate carrier from skdtac. Only downfall was to order the extra shoulder pads for comfort. I don't personally own one but a close friend of mine does and he loves it. I've looked at it and tried it on. Very nice for only being around $160.

I have heard ears the same ^^^^^. It is on my list too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts