FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, I am most likely going to release the first 60(30- FDE /30-black) B.C.D.'s for sale this week on the PMM site, however I am finishing up another production run of 200 units on the mill and I'm debating what color to go with on the coating side. I was initially think 50/50 on FDE and Black? what do you think if you are interested in getting a B.C.D. what color would you want?

Here is an Image of a BETA unit in the 8625 Hardcoat black on my 17 what do you think? I personally like the Black with the FDE.
~Jrod.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Black for me, even though my SCARS are FDE. (doing the whole black & fde look)

·
Registered
157 Posts
Jarod these are looking good! I think more black bc most of the other parts on a scar, even fde, are black. But either way great job on making these!

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey guys thanks, Unfortunately I don't think this will work with the Radlock system you have described, Perhaps I need to come up with a more logical BB solution for these rifles.
~Jarod.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey guy's I am officially launching these as of ........................................Now. I have 20 1st Units ready to ship in black and roughly 16 2nd production units I will toss on the site shortly,FDE units will be in any day now.
FN Herstal SCAR 16/17 PMM SCAR B.C.D. (Battery Control Device)

Parker Mountain Machine is proud to be the First manufacturer to bring a Battery control device to the market for both the SCAR 16 and 17 Weapons system.
Much like the Battery Devices found on AR-15 Weapon systems PMM's B.C.D. Allows the shooter full control of the SCAR's Battery with minor movement of the trigger finger saving the shooter precious time during magazine changes and battery manipulation.
Additionally the B.C.D's main paddle is larger with finer serrations for extra grip while engaging the Battery of the SCAR's rifle traditionally.
CNC'd in-house out of 6061 aluminum then hardcoated per military standards. The PMM B.C.D. is a low cost and effective way of improving the operating functions of your SCAR rifle.
Product Features:

• Finished in a 8625 type 3 class 2 industry standard hardcoat.
  • Mounting hardware and locktite included
  • Limited Lifetime Warranty.
  • Installation is simple and is done in minutes.
  • No permanent modifications to the rifle.
  • Light weight less than 1 oz with Hardware.
  • Does not contact any critical components of the SCAR during articulation.

http://www.parkermountainmachine.com...control-device

1 - 13 of 13 Posts