FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kind of a off topic but I was just watching the movie again, I know what I would have done or chosen in that position if I had a say so.

I would like to hear from everybody.

In the part of the movie which was based on a true story. When the SEAL's jeopardize the mission by being exposed by some goat herders that are keeping watch for the Taliban. If you were there hypothetically speaking what would you have done.

·
Registered
6,618 Posts
Reactions: jhs27275 and SR1911

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I see you have covered that base Kameron, was just watching it again and was wondering. I don't hit up forums to much.

·
Vendor
3,283 Posts
Haven't seen the movie, I will state that .... my answer depends on what " age " I was when I had to make that call.
In my younger years many things didn't matter. As I age, I guess I try to keep "balance" in perspective .
After remembering the 4 American security contractors dragged thru the street's & left hanging & burning on a bridge.... it is clear how Americans are treated.
So in my younger days I guess I would have " engaged " the goat herder's and not took the chance , ( easy to say sitting at my laptop ) at my current age of wisdom, I probably would have them live , no need to muck up my karma now.

Reactions: SR1911

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Thinking the mission was blown, and extraction was on the way-would have let them go. Would be hard to execute an unarmed civi-Taliban rat or not.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.