FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Both the SCAR 16S and 17S (7.62x51) showed up in the "FN Semi-auto Carbines" page. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

http://www.fnhusa.com/le/products/test/family.asp?fid=FNF054&gid=FNG006
I guess the 16S is here to stay and won't take that long before the Heavy 17S will be released. This is a very good time for a company to have semi-auto carabines on the market, I'm sure FNH knows this. :-D

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'd actually want them NOT to release a SCAR Heavy............ :twisted:

I'd want them to modify THE SCAR in such a way, that you only have to buy one rifle for multiple caliber conversion. Just like the XCR.

Is not the same to buy a barrel, bolt, mags and ammo with buying another rifle. :(

·
Registered
67 Posts
Jaws said:

I'd want them to modify THE SCAR in such a way, that you only have to buy one rifle for multiple caliber conversion. Just like the XCR.

Is not the same to buy a barrel, bolt, mags and ammo with buying another rifle. :(
The SCAR-H is the only rifle that I care about. :-x

By the way the soon to be released .308 XRC will be a completely different rifle as well. :?

·
Registered
320 Posts
Jaws said:

The XCR-L does not work like that. You can use the 6.5, 6.8, 5.56, and 7.62x39.

The XCR-M in .308 will accommodate the larger calibers.

In hindsight, the SCAR-L would have the same modularity as the XCR-L, and the XCM-M the same as the Scar-H.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts