1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,863 Posts
Beautiful, man...beautiful.

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
OMG! Congrats is all I can say! I got a SLR 107 FR about 8 yrs ago and the Arsenals are the Best! Don't know if u know this but all Arsenal's are made to Mil Specs including the finish/paint and most gun cleaners will dissolve the paint unless u use only CLP!

·
Premium Member
5,859 Posts
OMG! Congrats is all I can say! I got a SLR 107 FR about 8 yrs ago and the Arsenals are the Best! Don't know if u know this but all Arsenal's are made to Mil Specs including the finish/paint and most gun cleaners will dissolve the paint unless u use only CLP!
Don't take this the wrong way but check out some of FullAssults post, he knows a good bit about the AK's and I think you might like some of what else he's posted. :wink:

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
As always very Nice FA, did you stain the furniture, I know it didn't come that way with the beautiful red tone wood. :?
no stain on this one, it's a mix of iodine & Ruby shellac (supposed to be Izhmash's recipe) its pretty close!

·
Registered
22,118 Posts
Nice!!!

Reactions: FullAssault

·
Registered
600 Posts
Look'in good and a milled receiver too. I should have kept my straight stock and underfolder polytech legends years ago I guess the way Milled Ak's have gone up. I like the looks of the underfolders and the compactness but never liked the hammering and overall feel when shooting them. That is a nice Ak though, Congrats. :?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.