FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This article is pretty long, but i thought it was very interesting. This paragraph was one of the best i have read on the matter.

Because CO2 is invisible and the climate is so complex (your local weatherman doesn’t know for sure whether it will rain tomorrow, let alone conditions in 2100), expertise is particularly important. Lindzen sees a danger here. “I think the example, the paradigm of this, was medical practice.” He says that in the past, “one went to a physician because something hurt or bothered you, and you tended to judge him or her according to whether you felt better. That may not always have been accurate, but at least it had some operational content. .  .  . [Now, you] go to an annual checkup, get a blood test. And the physician tells you if you’re better or not and it’s out of your hands.” Because climate change is invisible, only the experts can tell us whether the planet is sick or not. And because of the way funds are granted, they have an incentive to say that the Earth belongs in intensive care.

What Catastrophe? | The Weekly Standard

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Here is observable measurable science with a recent historic record the climatologists for global warming seem to want to ignore. Sounds to me like we better get busy making more greenhouse gasses to keep what heat we have.

Sunspots and Global Cooling

1 - 2 of 2 Posts