FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have one of these for either their regular PS90 or their SBR conversion? I'm thinking about getting one for travel (not flying) and have a few questions.

1.) Is there enough room on the inside of the case to leave optics attached (such as an EOTech or Aimpoint)?

2.) Is there a way of locking the case (if even just slipping a lock through two zipper holes)?

3.) Do you like it?

4.) What do you carry in the outside velcro pouch? It looks like it's only wide enough for paperwork-type stuff (which could be a handy place to store a COPY of your Form 1/4 if it's a SBR).

5.) Is there a similar, but more recommended (i.e. cheaper) case than this?

·
Premium Member
3,591 Posts
If you are talking about the AssultSystems PS90 and P90 cases(with the three mag slots on front) then I have them both.
They are great cases. I like it much better than the bulldog case.
The PS90 case is the best of the two I would have to say.

PS90 case:
- fits 3 PS90 mags in front pockets
- Allows optics/scopes to be mounted on PS90 while in case
- Allows lights and lasers to be mounted on PS90 while in case

P90 case:
- The pockets are a little short to easily fit 3 mags in the front pocket(yeah I know, weird....)
- A PS90 can easily fit into this case if you separate the stock from the receiver and store the receiver facing backwards.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
tqtran, If I get the PS90 case and then have my PS90 cut down into a SBR, do you think it'll shift much during carry?

·
Registered
395 Posts
tqtran said:
If you are talking about the AssultSystems PS90 and P90 cases(with the three mag slots on front) then I have them both.
Pics?

·
Premium Member
3,591 Posts
FSCJedi said:
tqtran, If I get the PS90 case and then have my PS90 cut down into a SBR, do you think it'll shift much during carry?
Yes because the butt stock goes into the smaller side of the case. The larger side is where the barrel and accessories go. With all that extra room, it is bound to move around.

·
Premium Member
3,591 Posts
AssultSystems P90 Case Loaded with a PS90
I don't have any magazines loaded in the front pocket because the flap is too short. I just have my sling loaded in one of the pockets.
Magazines will fit but its a really tight fit at best.

I removed the magazine so that the stock can be seen in the picture.
The magazine will fit on top of the stock when the case is zipped up.

·
Premium Member
3,591 Posts
Assult Systems PS90 Case fully loaded with PS90 with optics and side mounted light.
I also put a magazine in one of the front pockets so that you can see how easily it fits in there with no problems unlike the P90 case.

As you can see, There is plenty of room for a PS90 fully assembled with any optics and tac lights mounted on the sides.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts