FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
CO magazine limit repeal to be heard TOMORROW, you need to be present

Make sure you call today and show up tomorrow!

Colorado, this is your chance to wipe Bloomberg's face with the Constitution, do not let it go to waste! The kill committee will have a much harder time to destroy this bill before it reaches the floor if we are strongly present at the hearing.

Avoid what happened to the repeal of Universal Background Checks in Colorado ( http://fnforum.net/forums/2nd-amendment-general-gun-news/55321-repeal-colorado-ubc-dies-partisan-kill-committee.html ) and show up at the Colorado State Capitol on Wednesday at 1:30PM:

Next week the Senate State, Veterans and Military Affairs Committee will hear Senate Bill 100, our bill to repeal the Democrats' legislation that banned standard capacity ammunition magazines.

Come have your voice heard.

Sincerely,
Sen. Randy Baumgardner & Sen. Bernie Herpin

What: Committee hearing for Senate Bill 100

When: 1:30 PM, Wednesday, February 12

Where: Colorado State Capitol in the Old Supreme Court Chambers

·
Registered
961 Posts
I hope the members of the forum in the vicinity and others can make an attempt to show. I would hope that all other CO. residents would call there politician.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I will be there. I live in Aguilar's district - she was not even pleasant in her stock or standard responses to me last year on the anti-gun bills. Maybe she can become another Giron, Hudak, or Morse.

The Democrats will kill this bill.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
I'd love to see this happen, but the Lib-Tards control both houses of the legislature and the Governor's mansion. The only way this gets overturned is if we win the lawsuit working its way through federal courts - and that's looking dicey, since we drew the most liberal justice on the 10th circuit.

Reactions: monsterdog

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If you are going to this, take your wife, kids, neighbors, friends. Anyone who can make the time to be present. Numbers are everything.

Hire a few homeless people, college students, or union workers like the other side! You have half a week to get this up and running.

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Make sure you call today and show up tomorrow!

Colorado, this is your chance to wipe Bloomberg's face with the Constitution, do not let it go to waste! The kill committee will have a much harder time to destroy this bill before it reaches the floor if we are strongly present at the hearing.

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
So how did the hearing go? Colorado is a proxy for the national fight for gun rights, and the recalls are useless without repeals. All it will show the left is that they can sacrifice a couple of people and still get their laws in place.

I understand it was a Wednesday during work hours, but considering you guys could get 16,000 signatures to get these jokers recalled over this law, how come no-one could find a bus and 100 gun owners who could manage to get the day off to fill up the room wearing NRA/GOA/RMGO caps and grumble/clap at all the right times?

The lefties can get thousands of people to show up for causes they don't even care about, they understand that political theater is necessary and if we can show them that we are savvy they will fall to their own tactics. It is difficult to argue your position with a room full of people who are opposed to it. Organization needs to start, it is no longer enough to get a victory and then go back to being left alone as much as we'd like to.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts