FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to buy a new one today/this week. You guys know of any places in Colorado (preferrably Denver and surrounding areas) that have one in stock? I'm not looking for the tactical model - and don't care if it's FDE, stainless or black.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Saw a black one in cheyenne for 735

·
Registered
17 Posts
FYI, on Friday, Frontier Arms in Chyenne had one for $716 but it's gone now. I bought it.

That said, Frontier always has many FNs in stock and gets at least one FNX 45 each month.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Was on base.... If you cant find anything... And willing to come up and get it i have no issues getting it long as you have your ccw

Reactions: fnx40

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the offer.

I found one yesterday at a local shop. Picked it up and couldn't be happier.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Was on base.... If you cant find anything... And willing to come up and get it i have no issues getting it long as you have your ccw
You do realize that you are offering to commit a federal felony? You cannot purchase a gun for someone else. Remember that list of yes or no questions on form? F.E. Warren, like other military bases, sell firearms at reduced prices and with no sales tax, but only to active duty or retired military personnel. Don't abuse the privilege.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts