FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. Just purchased an FNX-45 Tac, and my search for holsters/accessories led me to this forum multiple times. I figured I'd create an account since this is where the good info is at!
I've only put 45 rounds through the FNX, and so far I love it. I purchased it due to the fact that my wife can't handle my XDs-45; it fails to cycle because she limp-wrists it. I did my research, checked out a few, and that's how I landed the FNX.
I have been around firearms all my life, but am by no means an expert. The majority of my knowledge comes from shooting buddies and web surfing. Seems like all I learned from my grandpa gets disproved all the time. I typically sit on the sidelines in forums and use the searches, but contribute where I can.

Firearms owed:
Old winchester bolt action 22
S&W 22 revolver
Mosin Nagant
Baikal over under 12ga
Savage LRH-111 300 win. mag
Springfield XDS 3.3 45acp
and of course… FNX-45 Tactical

·
Premium Member
9,706 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the Tactical!

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Welcome!!! :)

Reactions: FNX45T-CO

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks for the warm welcome all! I will post some pics later today. This rain has been pretty darn brutal, the range I go to has like 2 inches of mud everywhere.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Reactions: FNX45T-CO

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
It's the A-TACS Operator 2 with the AR500 Level III Plates. Just got it today from AR500… After 11 weeks of waiting.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts