FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
4,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Colt M16 A1 AR-15 Vietnam Era Kit With Out Barrel And Lower With Free KCI 100 Round Drum Magazine, AR-15 Parts | LG Outdoors UPC 896187002988

Colt M16A1

Vietn
am War
Era Kit with Free KCI 100 Round Drum Magazine

A combination of enhanced compact design with the ground-breaking X-Mag alloy frame and C6 carbon sideplates produce the evolution of ultra-lightweight low profile reel technology. More than mere lightweight design, the Revo MGX features a unique Infinitely Variable Centrifugal Brake (IVCB-IV) that sets the standard for cast control in all other reels. With 28 positions of external adjustment, the one of a kind design allows fine tuning on the water without removing the sideplate. These are used military issue Vietnam War era select fire M-16's that have been disassembled for parts. They will have typical military service wear but are all serviceable parts and can be used to assemble a complete rifle. You only need a stripped lower receiver and barrel to complete the firearm.

This is a very rare opportunity to get one of these classics. The kits are selling very fast and quantities are limited. It took one year to get ATF approval to sell these kits and it is uncertain if anymore will ever be available. Get them while you can!

Please note the condition of the kits vary. A few may have chipped or cracked hand guards or stocks.

As a limited time offer, LG Outdoors will include a free high quality MIL-SPEC KCI 100 round drum magazine with every order. The new drum magazines come with pouches, dry lube, instruction book and a magazine loader tool which can also be used on standard magazines. The order must be paid before March 31, 2014 in order to receive the free drum magazine. There are no exchanges on the free magazine. The magazines are covered by manufacturer warranty. This gift is a $139 value and the offer is good while inventory lasts or until March 31, 2014. Any order for this item after March 31, 2014 will not include the 100 round drum magazine.

This kit includes everything except the lower receiver, barrel and full auto sear. It also includes two 30 round government magazines with Colt markings.

Own a piece of American military history while you still can.

Sale: $356.94
List: $499.95

·
Administrator
11,103 Posts
I bet there is alot more missing in the trigger group than the GIAS considering that the disconnector and hammer are considered parts necessary for the making of a machine gun.

Can't see how the ATF can approve this since they prosecute people that install a select fire hammer or disconnectors into a AR15 lower.......

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Agreed.

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Without a lower, it is just parts and absolutely not regulated by ATF.
If you have an AR15, even if it is assembled, having those parts will be constructive intent.

·
Administrator
11,103 Posts
If you have an AR15, even if it is assembled, having those parts will be constructive intent.
I think you meant to say "even if it isn't assembled".

I would seek clarification of what trigger group parts are there and would want a copy of the ATF letter before I would even consider buying one of these.

Damn if I don't have a lower and barrel just sitting around looking for something to do.......

I spoke with a tech at the sales point and they assured me that this does indeed have the select fire dis-connector and hammer and is missing only the GIAS. More confusion from the ATF.......

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Without a lower, it is just parts and absolutely not regulated by ATF.
I think you meant to say "even if it isn't assembled".

I would seek clarification of what trigger group parts are there and would want a copy of the ATF letter before I would even consider buying one of these.

Damn if I don't have a lower and barrel just sitting around looking for something to do.......

I spoke with a tech at the sales point and they assured me that this does indeed have the select fire dis-connector and hammer and is missing only the GIAS. More confusion from the ATF.......
Nope, I typed what I meant.

Owning a complete AR15 AND having that parts kit, with those items is a no-no, constructive intent. Just like having a short barrel for an AR while owning an AR, without a tax stamp.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts