FN Herstal Firearms banner

My ideal configurations would be:

• Aimpoint M4 + Glock Light (light/laser) as shown

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aimpoint M4 + Insight Light (light/laser)

• Aimpoint M4 Only - That's why I have side rails

• Eotech + Glock Light (light/laser) as shown

• Eotech + Surfire Light (light/laser)

• Eotech + Insight Light (light/laser)

• Eotech Only - That's why I have side rails

• Ring Sight Rules! why go to all the expense and bother?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to all those who responded to my Comp M4 mount. I was inspired to take it further for better or worse and came up with the following allowing light/laser combo units to be slung:

I am not sure but I believe an N-Cell Eotech could be mounted on the forward acessory rail in place of the Aimpoint. I have to refine this design somwhat to eliminate a couple inteferences. Mounting the laser on the Glock Light on the centerline .875" above the bore should (acording to my ballastics program) put the point of aim point of impact within inch of each other from 0-110 yards.

As before please respond to the pole or post away with questions comments and suggestions...

TB

·
Registered
20 Posts
That is pretty cool, excellent positioning of the light and laser too. Is that still a plastic piece? The texture looks a little rough in the pictures.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Plastic fantastic!

Yeah it is a FDM rapid prototype (3d printer) The parts are surprisingly acurate on overall dimensions but look like they were built out of tiny legos close up. Better still that high tech black coating is permanent marker. And it actually will hold a pretty tight group at the range. I am of course going with anodized aluminum once the design is finalized.

TB

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Photoshop for ShipWreckand the other Eotech'ers

I will arange to get an Eotech in next week to confirm this all works...

thanks again,
TB

1 - 6 of 6 Posts