FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CompTac makes some excellent gear. They are making a holster already for the five seven. I sent them a email asking if they would make holsters for the 9, 40 and 45. They responded they would if they get enough requests. So if we want to see more accessories for our FN's we need to get pro active and start asking for them. Here is the web site for Comp-Tac. I urge everyone to go there and click the contact link and ask them to make holsters for the rest of the FNP line.
http://www.comp-tac.com/
http://www.comp-tac.com/catalog/contact_us.php

·
Registered
203 Posts
I have asked them on several occasions for the past two years about a holster for the FNP. Every time they just said there wasn't enough interest, so they had no interest. I think they make great stuff but I finally gave up and got a Brigade Gunleather holster. It is a long wait but definitely worth the money. I'm also considering getting a Crossbreed as well.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have asked them on several occasions for the past two years about a holster for the FNP. Every time they just said there wasn't enough interest, so they had no interest. I think they make great stuff but I finally gave up and got a Brigade Gunleather holster. It is a long wait but definitely worth the money. I'm also considering getting a Crossbreed as well.
Which is why everyone here asking about holsters needs to send them a email requesting that they make one. Or any other manufacturerer they want to see FNP accessories from. They won't even know we are here unless we let them know. This thread has over 20 views. I bet if everyone who viewed it sent a email we would have a them making holsters inside a year. I looked at Brigade and it looks like nice stuff but the wait is incredibly long. Crossbreed does not make anything that is outside the waistband. I am not going to replace my wardrobe with pants a size bigger in order to wear a iwb holster. I will not purchase a accessory that is made specifically for a Sig, Glock or Ruger but hey it works on a FN too. I want my accesories especially a holster to be gun specific. The only reason I hesitate in buying another FN is the lack of accessories available. This is something FN should be proactive about as well.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Digging this one up to keep ya in the loop.

Emailed yesterday and got

"That may be a possibility for the future, but as of now, I couldn't give you any timetable as to when that might happen."

As a reply. Crossbreed it is.

·
Registered
18 Posts
He said they are getting a lot of requests for these holsters for FNP9,40 and 45s but they don't have a fixed date yet when they would start making them. He'll email me when more info gets available.

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
crownvic96 said:
He said they are getting a lot of requests for these holsters for FNP9,40 and 45s but they don't have a fixed date yet when they would start making them. He'll email me when more info gets available.
Keep us informed :eek:

·
Registered
18 Posts
crownvic96 said:
any new info?

·
Registered
59 Posts
move on and support those who support us

KydexTech - Home Just got mine in today. My first holster so I have nothing to compare it too, but good retention, adjustable loop placement. And you can get 1.75" loops. It can also be IWB. $50 plus priority mail shipping. Screw these other guys, they are wedded to Glock and SW.

PS: I ordered on 4/25 and got it today. I hear all kinds of horror stories about lack of communication and delays. Harvey sent me an email confirming my order on 4/27, then I got my shipping notice 2 days ago.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I emailed Comp-Tac asking the same question, they said they would note me as an interested party but they will not manufacture the Kydex until there are more requests. Too bad because I really like my neutral cant Minotaur.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts