FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Vendor
5,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK... Tin foil hat time. Here is what is going on.

I've been playing this one scenario of Red Alert 2 on and off for the past month or so. I used to be able to beat it pretty easily once I started using my spies to infiltrate their camps to steal money and technology.
just this past week the computer has stated protecting the refineries with dogs and positioning them in harder to reach places.
I started going after the secondary refineries and then suddenly they were being positioned akwardly too.
Just yesterday the computer started to position the manufacturing plant in harder to reach places AND started to put dogs around it.
To make matters worse, It started to co-ordinate its attacks using all three enemies. Usually it would send in one enemy at a time. Now it holds them all back and launches all three at the same time.

Has anyone else had this experience with a computer game?

should I continue playing this to see what happens next or should I destroy the disc and erase the game? :evil: ( a little Sarah Connor humor there ) :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
That is interesting. I have not played 2, but I played the heck out of the first one many years ago. I don't recall anything like that happening.

Pop an email off to EA or Westwood and ask them about it.

If it is changing strategies, I wonder if it is saving it's place in your saved game files. You could erase all your saved games and then see what it does.

Tanya is great... cha-ching!

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
I believe that EA bought out Westwood although i could be wrong :oops: Can't wait for red alert 3

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
should I continue playing this to see what happens next or should I destroy the disc and erase the game? Evil or Very Mad ( a little Sarah Connor humor there )
Beginnings of SkyNet! :lol:

I love the new Sarah Connor Chronicles on Fox.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts