FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I purchased a grip from my LGS last week and went to install it today. This thing does not fit correctly at all....the plastic case clearly says ergo scar grip but it will not fit up correctly. Has anyone else had this problem? I have owned several ergo grips for ARs and they worked perfect, Im going to return this and get a different brand I think.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Mine fits perfectly. Maybe someone stuffed the wrong part in your box?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Bring it back, let them know the nature of the problem and they'll swap it. Ergos fit, I have one on my 17.

Holding a a scar grip and an ar grip side by side it's easy to see the difference in depth by the rear wall of the well.

·
Registered
80 Posts
So I purchased a grip from my LGS last week and went to install it today. This thing does not fit correctly at all....the plastic case clearly says ergo scar grip but it will not fit up correctly. Has anyone else had this problem? I have owned several ergo grips for ARs and they worked perfect, Im going to return this and get a different brand I think.
Another guy had the same problem. I think a batch went out mismarked. Just call Ergo and ask for Wayne, I will send a new one out ASAP. You can also send me a email or PM with your shipping info and color grip and it will be sent out.

·
Registered
80 Posts
The Ergo 2 grips for the SCARs have a F marked inside the top of the core where the gun's tang fits. If you do not have the F it is for an AR-15.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Falcon....TOP NOTCH call out to Ergo customer service. Im very impressed with how these guys have handled this ordeal. Im glad to see they are on the forums and trying to take care of customers. This exceeded my expectations.

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Another ERGO fan here... the right part for the SCAR will fit. Call cust/serv.

EDIT: never mind... sounds like you already got it sorted. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts