1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Does it feel odd to have another grown man walk with you continuing to place his arm around your back in a textbook comfort position?
The "let's take a walk" suggestion started out odd as he seemed to keep trying with the body language from the small stops.
His gestures seem odd, but possibly normal for his area of work.

I may be a bit off on this, but the body language of people interests me.

I do hope he means well.

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
My response would be...

I'll be waiting... :eek:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Does anyone remember that cop from CA that went off the grid last year. 1 guy shut the state of CA down for all intensiveness purposes. Well if only 1 percent of gun owners refused to comply in a nation wide confiscation, that's around 75 thousand individuals, I say bring your A game big brother, it aint gonna be pretty. Most cops are patriots though, I have faith when push comes to shove, they will do the right thing, I Hope anyhow.

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Well if only 1 percent of gun owners refused to comply in a nation wide confiscation, that's around 75 thousand individuals
I'd like to correct your math, not to be a jerk, but because you're selling gun owners short.

There are an estimated 90-100 million gun owners in America, that makes your 1% nearly 1 million, not 75 thousand :)

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Yes, this is some of the 'Poop' we here in Connecticut have to put up with...
the local stories say that the Branford CT officer is 'under investigation' and possible discipline...

most likely..yup punishment.... he can only eat Three donuts, NOT 4

IMO HE owes an apology to everyone, firing, and an especially an apology to all the GOOD LEOs

our clueless gungrabing commie SB1160 politicians are still going about their business , still pushing MORE gungrabbing, raising MORE taxes, and kissing Obamas Butt... ignoring the public sentiments ...........

Stay Tuned....

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
story update

the Branford LEO has been placed on "Paid Leave"....

how is it that these guys get "Paid Leave"....if I did something like that ..." You're FIRED" and possibly legal action
I called it... able to eat only 3 donuts, not 4

·
Registered
5,307 Posts
story update

the Branford LEO has been placed on "Paid Leave"....

how is it that these guys get "Paid Leave"....if I did something like that ..." You're FIRED" and possibly legal action
I called it... able to eat only 3 donuts, not 4
One word - UNION

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
if/when he breaks in I don't think it will work out well for him. he might catch a bullet or two to the face. wasn't there just a case about something just like that and the homeowner was found not guilty?

·
Registered
241 Posts
wasn't there just a case about something just like that and the homeowner was found not guilty?
Yes that happened down here in TX. I hope it makes all agencies rethink all no-knock warrants because it puts everyone's life at risk including any innocents that may be in the house. No-knocks should be a last resort IMO.

·
Registered
25 Posts
if/when he breaks in I don't think it will work out well for him. he might catch a bullet or two to the face. wasn't there just a case about something just like that and the homeowner was found not guilty?
Actually, it won't go over too well for the citizen that's getting raided...The law abusement community will have more than enough manpower to overcome 1 guy at 3am. You're better off going on the offensive after it's over.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
No further developments to this facet of the story..but...
some side notes...
Our crappy governor Malloy, keeps hammering the public , about his sb1160 bill, and the federal 2nd circuit judge upholding this communism....
his frequent statements to gun owners :-(. ' you lost...so get over it '

when booooooded in the parade last week...he stood up and boooooded back at the pissed off gun owners in the crowd..
" you lost, so get over it " yelled back.....

what a communist turd :p

1 - 17 of 17 Posts