FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone:

I am a new member from Florida. With the prices dropping, I am giving some serious thought to getting a PS90. I will confess to originally being a bit doubtful about the 5.7x28, but am here to get as much info I can, after handling one of these at a range in Orlando. I have already looked as some of the threads here, and I'm impressed with what I have seen. Thank you in advance for your help.

BTW, I go by the same handle on SiGforum and GlockTalk.

:)

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
We are certainly glad to have ya here - and, I for one am confident in my PS90 if I did need to use it in a self defense situation.

·
Vendor
5,599 Posts
:) Welcome. Consider a Tri-Rail for your PS90.

I just got off the phone with Tanners Sport Center and ordered the PS90 Tri-Rail for $1150.00. I plan on taking advantage of the FREE C-More sight offer from FNH!!!!

Tanners # is 215-343-3103
Fax # is 215-491-0904

www.Tannerssportcenter.com

Can't beat this deal with a stick!! :? :shock:

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Hello, and welcome. I remember you from SF, I haven't been there in a long time though. The PS90 is a blast to shoot. I'm seriously thinking of putting a short barrel on mine.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
waiting for delivery now...

I am now the proud owner of a new USG black PS90 with lots of mags. I got a couple of things over at one of this sites' sponsors. I thought about the trirail, but the line of sight for an optic seemed too high to get good cheek weld. I shouldered a standard one at the shop repeatedly and liked it, but after reading the thread comparing the standard and the USG optics, and decided for the latter. I also managed to find a really good deal.

Now I have to start to think about reloading...

:twisted:

Edited because I can't spell... :roll:

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Re: waiting for delivery now...

9mm_shooter said:
I am now the proud owner of a new USG black PS90 with lots of mags. I got a couple of things over at one of this sites' sponsors. I thought about the trirail, but the line of sight for an optic seemed too high to get good cheek weld. I shouldered a standard one at the shop repeatedly and liked it, but after reading the thread comparing the standard and the USG optics, and decided for the latter. I also managed to find a really good deal.

Now I have to start thinking about reloading...

:twisted:
U da man!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts