FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sometimes I think I'm living in the Bizzarrow World. Construction workers made these complaints?????? :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) - Portland Police took a waterfront Lady Godiva down a notch this week. Barely. They were getting calls about a nude skater whizzing past tourists and rush-hour commuters.

But you can do that in Oregon, where occasional nude bike rides draw police only for crowd control and shows featuring live sex acts are protected as free speech.

The skater, Gennifer Moss, aka Earth Friend Gen, asked organizers for permission this summer to skate naked in the city of Ashland's Fourth of July parade. She didn't get it.

Police told her to tone it down after construction workers complained.

Moss donned a string bikini bottom for the nonce and skated on.

Police say most callers are concerned about her safety.

Information from: The Oregonian, http://www.oregonlive.com

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
Those construction workers must be PW-ed, She not a super model but I wouldn't complain if she skated by. Google is your friend and put in "Earth Friend Gen" its the first thread at the top just follow the link. Her one big fault is she is a hippie.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Looks like she's desperate to get laid and even the construction workers are scared to touch it. :-D :-D :-D

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Police say most callers are concerned about her safety

Now hold on there, you can't tell me that woman that skates around in the buff, in public, doesn't own a set of knee pads. :p

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
devildoc said:
Police say most callers are concerned about her safety

Now hold on there, you can't tell me that woman that skates around in the buff, in public, doesn't own a set of knee pads. :p
:-D :-D :-D

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You know, when I read this story it made me think of a song by Dire Straits called "Skateaway" .... Anyone remember that song? It's from the early 80's.
:?

·
Registered
630 Posts
please do NOT post any pictures

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
SELFDEFENSE said:
I saw her video and understand the c workers point. Space cadet beaten by the ugly stick looking for attention
jeez my mental image is ruined. I imagined her being that cute girl in the diet coke "sparkle" commercials roller blading with the bubbles all around.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts