1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
This reminds me off of dude wheres my car lol :lol:

·
Banned
328 Posts
Jul 29, 2008 - getting ready to preorder it now. Waiting on the UPS truck to show up any time now with Atlantis season 4.

·
Registered
43 Posts
kanthek said:
Jul 29, 2008 - getting ready to preorder it now. Waiting on the UPS truck to show up any time now with Atlantis season 4.
I jst finished my season 4 marathon (took 2days) and once more Im left hanging

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
kanthek said:
Season 5 starts tomorrow so I think you'll make it.
Yes, looking forward to it. I know Texas Armadillo wants to see his main babe on it.

She will now be a permanent part of the cast with her name on the intro credits it seems.

Also - no more Dr Weir. I read an article stating that the actress was rather pissed to find out the plans to cut her as a regular (for the storyline). She came back later as the replicator. But now, the actress refuses to be on the show again. They were hoping to continue her storyline where it left off in a future episode - but it seems it isn't to be unless she changes her mind and they do it on some other season...

·
Registered
356 Posts
kanthek said:
"Tomorrow" Friday, tomorrow? Or "Tomorrow" Saturday, tomorrow? I'm so confused (see my location)

·
Registered
356 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
ShipWreck said:
kanthek said:
Yes, looking forward to it. I know Texas Armadillo wants to see his main babe on it.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Sadly no i wont be ok as i work tonight and as a side note i dont have Sci-Fi channel anymore

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
i just watch it not bad but i didnt like how the ship got messed up by firing during bean ins or outs. In other shows they just beamed out when the shields were up and the 302`s went threw the shields without them being down. I guess it is how the script was but they could of did more damage to that wraith cruiser before they lowered the shields. Other then that i didnt like how the doc from voyager is going to be the new commander kinda lame but time will tell i cant wait for the movie on the 29th did you see all of those cruisers in the preview there was like 100 of them

1 - 20 of 22 Posts