FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've heard guys say when submitting a form 1 for a SBR to state the shortest barrel you would consider to run, and as long as you possess the shorter barrel length you could run a longer one and there would be no issues. My question is pertaining to the AR platform, if you have a stamp for your registered lower with a 7.5" barrel, would it be a issue to have several uppers with different length barrels to attach to your single registered lower ? Could this be considered constructive intent if you also would have other AR's that were not SBR's ? :th_confused0024:

· Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was just strolling through the SBR thread and saw the line-up of uppers and started thinking it would be cool if you could have one SBR and have different length uppers for it, that would be nice but defiantly not worth getting in a pile of sh!t over. It's amazing what we go through to try and comply within the laws and the hoops you jump through but they're willing to bust your balls if you would make one mistake, but the bad guys just don't give a f***. I recently purchased four cans, first NFA items for me and I tell you I was ready to throw the towel in a few times but finally got them submitted, now just pray it's all correct. What a PITA !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.