FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Gee, someone should pass this information along to Feinstien and her buddies. Criminals not following the rules -who'd have thought that would happen?

·
Registered
476 Posts
It might cause some officers to hesitate... but depending on the circumstances in most situations if the gun is real or fake it would not be the most prudent thing for a criminal to do. The law enforcement community for the most part is also aware of these reports, as well as, others where guns have completely been painted to look like a toy in wild colors for a similar purpose...

CZ_75_Gun_Painted_like_toy.png

·
Registered
130 Posts
Impossible---Aren't those gun free zones?
I was about to say the same thing. I thought those gun free zones have some kind of force field stopping people from bring guns into them.

·
Banned
4,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I store my weapons with orange ear plugs pushed in the muzzle end to help eliminate contamination and to protect the muzzle. I often wondered how it would be perceived by law enforcement or bad guy in the heat of the moment and forget to remove it.

·
Registered
431 Posts
blown way way out of proportion. must have been a slow news day. or were just libtards. take your pick.

National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund: Latest Memorial Fund Research Bulletin

111 deaths nation wide in 2013 out of a population of over 310 million. not a math genius but i don't think those numbers justify the "us or them" "what ever it takes to get home" attitudes or the idea that dozens die every day.

he11... 14 of them were heart attacks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts