FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a chance to try a set of theses out this week and I must say that they work great!
As we all know, when mounting an eotech on a PS90TR, it leaves the side rails pretty much useless.

One thing that other people haven't mentioned was that the factory PS90TR side rails are too close to mount Streamlight tac-lights.
The problem here is the mounting screw on a TLR-1 or TLR-2 is too close to the end of the magazine. So when inserting a mag, it bumps into the screw unless you loosen it and turn it a certain way for clearance.
Not ideal if you need to change mags while using the gun.

The Critical Dimensions PS90TR Ext Rail extends the rail enough for use of a Streamlight TLR-1 or TLR-2 without clearence problems.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I just received my PS90 TR 5-slot side rails from CriticalDimensions and I have to say they are VERY nice. As mentioned previously, they extend out a bit more than the original rails, but two more things worth mentioning are 1) they are made from metal instead of plastic and 2) they are MUCH longer than the original 1-slot rail and also longer than the 3-slot rails I have seen online.

At a price of $38.85 per PAIR, these are almost impossible to beat.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts