FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does Critical Dimensions have a website? I have tried searching and Google with no luck. Just figured it would not hurt to ask.

I have a friend that may like one of thier buttstock extensions and wanted to lead him thier way.

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
I have to give another Karma point to Ken.

I sent Ken an email on Sunday Sept 21, wanting to buy another item that I had purchased before. This was the adjustable top rail for the ps90. I wanted another for spare part or another ps90, should I buy another one in the future.

He answered my question, as well as sent me a list of items he had in stock. Since he did that, I saw that I wanted to buy another item, his dual magazine clamp set. I emailed him with what I wanted, sent paypal payment, all that Sunday. After asking, he assured me he would be shipping out the items on Monday.

I received the items today, Friday, and like I had been before dealing with Ken, I was extremely pleased with the quality of the products, and service, not to mention the great communications.

The adjustable rail came with Nitesiters, which I asked not to have them on the first rail I had ordered. I must say that with the first look, and quick test of them, they are very nice!

For all of this I have to give CD another +1 karma. ::!!!::

Thanks Ken! :shock:

·
Registered
21 Posts
CD are sticklers for quality and customer service and it shows. I also look forward to doing business with them again.

-LY

·
Registered
426 Posts
Appreciate the remarks. I guess we don't do to bad for something that started over not wanting to pay $60+ for a single side rail. Over pricing and customer service issues still plague the marketplace. We try to exceed expectations but everyone has their share of problems to deal with. Please keep in mind that PS90 Accessories are not the main business focus of Critical Dimensions, it's been more of an outlet that helps support a bad ammo habit. However, the demand has grown considerably recently and we have been working towards establishing a retail interface to support growing sales. Several new PS90 products have been developed along with other firearm accessories that will form the backbone of web-based retail entities. Recent events have convinced us that the sooner we do this the better, the market demands it. The general plan is to launch prior to SHOT show but with increased military orders, our main focus is supporting the war effort. More info soon.....

I'm going to be out of town the week of 6-10 October attending the Association of US Army annual symposium in DC and visiting my OEM firearm clients in the New England area. During this time, I will not be responding to emails and request directly.

Thanks for the patronage,
Ken
Critical Dimensions LLC

·
Registered
6 Posts
Ken,

You guys Rock! I love the adjustable rail, and have ordered 2 side rails for my PS90, Top Quality please keep up the good work! :cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts