1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
37 Posts
Actually, it is un-American not to question any gun control law. Period. Most of the rank-and-file beat cops hate these laws because they are forced to enforce them while the Lt's and Capt's are not exposed to the trauma. Like the politicians that write these stupid, unconstitutional laws.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Yup here in Connecticut, You ain't seen nothin' yet..... :-(

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Actually, it is un-American not to question any gun control law. Period. Most of the rank-and-file beat cops hate these laws because they are forced to enforce them while the Lt's and Capt's are not exposed to the trauma. Like the politicians that write these stupid, unconstitutional laws.
It's an occupation. You aren't forced to do anything in an occupation, because If you disagree, you can choose to find a new one.

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Lol!!!!

·
Registered
8,450 Posts
Guess these guys are garden variety patrol cops-- add badge, remove brain. Sorry to say - probably shoot first too. Careful of these kind

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
This is a lesson for anyone that thinks that there will be policemen that will not enforce existing laws regardless of whether they are constitutional or not. There will be many of them, if not most of them.
Depends where you are. I know several cops that wouldn't (and my local sheriff has stated if there is a AWB/mag ban, his deputies will not enforce those bans in our county)

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
Asking about why your trying to take my gun sounds like a born and bred 100% AMERICAN to me, The cop must be former KGB.

·
Registered
454 Posts
I'd laugh till I crapped my pants if Lt. Vance died from a knife in the gut. Or a baseball bat to the mouth. Or a dildo to his ear. A big one.

·
Administrator
11,087 Posts
Depends where you are. I know several cops that wouldn't (and my local sheriff has stated if there is a
AWB/mag ban, his deputies will not enforce those bans in our county)
While I agree there are some that will not enforce these archaic laws, there are some that will, and will do it with zeal. Beware and be involved. At the onset, you are the only one that will have your back.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts