FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
Having seen her shoot down the little helo I was disappointed she did not shoot down the big one.:\\/:

·
Registered
15 Posts
The shot at the Jetta from the helicopter looked like it was probably the easiest shot out of all of them, but I thought the RC car was a pretty good shot. The girl is far more than cute though, she's beautiful.

·
Registered
77 Posts
She'd need a 17s and M319 Mod 0 to get the big bird, although it's thin skinned and a 60 round mag in a 16s would get more hits. I still like the 17s.

I wonder if R44s 100 feet off the ground are more challenging from a car than the other way around. Easier to judge the angle from above? Although as long as it's packed with Tannerite and a bunch of gasoline it doesn't much matter. Don't all cars go up in big orange and black gasoline flames when you hit them with a .223?

I was wondering when the SCAR would show up. I guess AR's are good against toys.

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Nice.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Pretty cool. It would have been cooler if the bird had went into a steep turn and forced her to pull a negative lead on the car.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
I'd have been more impressed if they drew a target on the hood and she emptied the mag into it. 2 shots and it bursts into flames? *sigh*

On the plus side, the boots stomping the little rc copter probably got someones rocks off...

1 - 20 of 33 Posts