FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've opened the box twice. Once to have it registered at the police station and once to clean it. I've had it for a few months and have never shot it. It looks like an awesome gun and supposedly is pretty accurate. I use shotguns much more so I'm going to sell this one and pick up the shotgun I've been eyeing for a while. This is the page on the CZ website about the gun:

http://czusa.com/product_detail.php?id=73

Everything is included with it. The package it came in, 2 19 round mags, etc.

MSRP is $635 I believe. I got it for $625 after taxes and everything. I'd like to sell it for $595 shipped. PM or post with offers/questions.

I'm located in south-eastern Michigan.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man. I'm still really unsure about selling it but if it goes in the mean time it goes. I'll be getting my FN TPS either way which I can't wait for. :?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ya know, I've regretted selling my XD ever since I made that mistake so I think I'm going to hang on to this one. I'd actually like to get an XD in .45ACP sometime in the future, and for that I may trade this one in but for now I'm going to hold on to this I think. If anyone reads this and is really interested PM me but I'll leave it at this.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.