FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A lot of you don't know this, but I've been waiting for my Scorpion EVO 3 S1 for awhile now. I may have mentioned it in passing. But generally I've kept quiet about it. :wink:

Today, it finally made its way home. I'm impressed. All my experience was voyeuristic, and now that I've handled it, I'm even happier with my choice.

As of 4:48 PM CDT my Form 1 has been paid for/filed/accepted. Now I wait...again.

I'm going to take it for a test drive on Thursday.

Here's a couple pics:

Duded up a bit (I'll get it set up with one of the Octanes tomorrow):

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Looking good my friend! I also finally got around to submitting a Form 1 on my second Scorpion.

·
Premium Member
9,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Congrats mine is one its way back to CZ for the 2nd time. Spend more time being fixed than shot
That's a bit disconcerting. What's the issue?

Reactions: vertigosol

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
That's a bit disconcerting. What's the issue?
Actually the Firearm itself works great but the damn adapter plate for a stock is FUBAR. I had them swap 3 times the sig brace adapter and each time it didnt fit. Finally I sent it in. The gunsmith must had hammered it into place and I cannot get it off without fear of damage so off it goes for more 'adapter' work. CZs CS is 1000x better than FN btw . They ship both ways OVERNIGHT

·
Premium Member
9,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Actually the Firearm itself works great but the damn adapter plate for a stock is FUBAR. I had them swap 3 times the sig brace adapter and each time it didnt fit. Finally I sent it in. The gunsmith must had hammered it into place and I cannot get it off without fear of damage so off it goes for more 'adapter' work. CZs CS is 1000x better than FN btw . They ship both ways OVERNIGHT
Good info, man. Thanks. I like to hear good CS stories. I hope they get it all worked out for you.

·
Premium Member
9,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Happy for you man. So how'd the pew pew pewing go in front of the mirror?:icon_lol:
Awesome...or disturbing. It all depends on your perspective. For me, awesome. For any unfortunate onlookers....

·
Premium Member
9,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Congrats, just picked mine up a few days ago. Very impressed for the price. Now we just need some stocks to come ashore.
I'm really hoping that by the time my stamp comes back, the stocks/compliance kits will be readily up for grabs.

Reactions: DrToyHoarder

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
Congrats!!! They are great little blasters! Mine eats anything I feed it and it's FAST on a CQC course!

·
Premium Member
9,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I ended up put the Octane 45 on there...I'm even more stoked now. I have a 9mm end cap worming its way through the postal system right now. I have the CZ sling also, but m y feeble brain is having trouble figuring it out. :lol:

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
I ended up put the Octane 45 on there...I'm even more stoked now. I have a 9mm end cap worming its way through the postal system right now. I have the CZ sling also, but m y feeble brain is having trouble figuring it out. :lol:

Any way you could post a image of the sight picture with the rmr? I am contemplating putting one on mine

·
Premium Member
9,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Any way you could post a image of the sight picture with the rmr? I am contemplating putting one on mine
Like this? (I thoroughly suck at taking pictures):

Reactions: BigBuckeyeGuy
1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.