FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 2113 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,865 Posts
Do you mean a civilian legal version of this? Cause I would be very interested. CZ makes some top notch stuff.

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[Q
That's it. I am digging it. Supposedly it was suppose to cold in 2017 anyways but now they are saying possibly sometime next year!
UOTE=akitainu;704117]Do you mean a civilian legal version of this? Cause I would be very interested. CZ makes some top notch stuff.[/QUOTE]

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
The original Skorpion looks like this. Gun Firearm Trigger Rifle Assault rifle

It is a really cool little subgun they go for about $600 in the non SBR configuration. You can just add a stock to it with a tax stamp. They used to be fairly common but are drying up now. I have a parts kit so I'll built it up eventually, I think I mentioned before that I'm a huge subgun fan. The new Scorpion (different spelling) isn't available in the states under normal channels. I think there are some in the South American country's but not for sure. Here is a side by side and you can see why people are interested.
Gun Firearm Trigger Assault rifle Machine gun

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
I have been reading on the net today that the Evo's are dropping in January and MSRP is $850!!!! And 30 round mags will be $20 and under. Colion Noir(or however you spell it) has a sweet Youtube video of it(and announces the prices). Sorry on iPad so I don't want to go through the zillion steps to link it, lol.
Thanks for the heads up.

1 - 20 of 2113 Posts