FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The posts about the dammage done to the front edge of the triger housing due to spent case ejection are interesting. Question, how do you put velcro on that surface and allow the door to close? Thanks Tug

·
Registered
15,573 Posts
I put the velcro with no problem - it is so thin that it doesn't affect the door closing.

Also, I found a couple of marks on the door itself - it may have been when I had the gun settled on sandbags to sight it in. The rounds may have bounced back up. Not sure. I put some tiny strips on the door since then as well.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have you any pics.? My strike zone is neer the edge. Even if the velcro was paper thin it would intrtfear.

·
Registered
15,573 Posts
Sure. Here is one of the cover (door) and of the other side. I took the trigger pack out and put the velcro on it and then put it into the gun.

Most people don't have any damage on the "door" itself, but as I stated, I found a few marks when leaving the gun down on a flat surface for stabilizing. So, I put it there as well. That took a bit of doing to get the small pieces where I wanted them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.