FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I mentioned ona couple of other threads... I went to a large gun show today... And, Iw as deciding whether or not to buy a USp45 or wait for the HK45.

I held a few HKs, and decided to get the USP afterall. However, I hate all black sites, so I skipped the ELites and Experts and tac models.

Just wanted a plain USP45. Only 2 dealers had them. And, unfortunately, none of them were in good condition.

It seems that HKs are not sold by most of the dealers at the show... And the ones I saw seem to have been out at several shows probably - Just unsold and taken to the next show....

Anyway - guess I gotta wait for the next show...

I stopped at a store in Houston on the way home that had a nice one - but it was $150 too much...

So, no HK for me yet....

·
Registered
227 Posts
From what I have been told, HK makes it difficult for dealers, especially smaller ones. Any dealers here who can shed some light on HK?

·
Registered
262 Posts
If I was going to spend the cash, I might consider holding out for the new HK 45 unless I found a real deal. But then again, I am a sucker for anything new or packaged as new whether it is a good value or not. Good lluck!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts