FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been looking at the FNX-45 Tactical in FDE for a while. Anyone have a Leupold Deltapoint mounted on theirs? How's it look? Function well for you?

I prefer the DP for the clear glass without the annoying tint

·
Banned
119 Posts
Wait for the Pro to come out......Deltapoint has issues with the torx screws that strip out. New Pro is completely updated.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wait for the Pro to come out......Deltapoint has issues with the torx screws that strip out. New Pro is completely updated.
From all the pictures I've seen of the Pro, the glass has a strong tint to it. That's the main reason I wouldn't pick the trijicon RMR. The original Deltapoint is absolutely clear, but virtually every other reflex sight I've ever seen has awful looking tinted glass. I'm sure it's to conserve battery or some such nonsense, but doesn't work for me

·
Banned
119 Posts
So again, the original DP was discontinued because it has serious design flaws......you might like the glass, but you will be sending it back to Leupold after you strip out the adjustments.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Also, I think the original deltapoint has the sight adjustment screws on the back of the unit. Once you install it, it will be near impossible to zero, unless you uninstall, and re-install numerous times after each adjustment.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.