FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if any of the DeSantis OWB holsters fit the FNP9? They don't show any on their site, but I've read that some H&K USPc and Sig 229 holsters might fit.

·
Registered
15 Posts
2rott said:
I called DeSantis & they said no. They are waiting to get a FNP, but who knows when.
How on earth would they know whether or not it fits if they didn't have a gun to try it? :-?

I have found that a Don Hume H715M IWB clip on that I have for my Sig 2340 fits my FNP 9 very well. I don't have an OWB for the same pistol or any thumbreak holsters for the Sig so I can't try it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
lastmanstanding said:
I have been looking for a quality paddle holster for my FNP 9. No luck. Anyone know of any?
Leather? No. Blade-Tech can make a plastic, er, excuse me, polymer paddle. If you want leather, your just going to have to keep your eyes peeled. But you might try out some also fits. Hosters made from XDs and SigPros are candidates, but you're going to have to find these in a gunshow to make sure before you buy. Highnoonholsters.com lists both their Spanky and Speedy paddle holsters for the FNP

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm going to contact MS on Wed and see if they can make one. I'd even be willing to ship them mine for proper fit. To help promote more FNP accessories I plan on doing this a lot. I'll be sending my guide rod to Steve Bedair for a custom, and hopefully a mag spring to Wolff to see if they can make one. Bad thing I have a FNP-9M so it's not going to work for all the other models but if I am successful then i may suggest others follow suit, if you want to help promote these beauties.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
nofear said:
I'm going to contact MS on Wed and see if they can make one. I'd even be willing to ship them mine for proper fit. To help promote more FNP accessories I plan on doing this a lot. I'll be sending my guide rod to Steve Bedair for a custom, and hopefully a mag spring to Wolff to see if they can make one. Bad thing I have a FNP-9M so it's not going to work for all the other models but if I am successful then i may suggest others follow suit, if you want to help promote these beauties.
:? :? :? :?

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
2rott said:
Does anyone know if any of the DeSantis OWB holsters fit the FNP9? They don't show any on their site, but I've read that some H&K USPc and Sig 229 holsters might fit.
I have a P99 paddle holster from them I really like. I wish they would make one.

My FNP will fit into the P99 holster - butt I kinda have to keep the slide from moving rearward in order to use it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts