FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First I have a DeSantis Thumb Break Scabbard(holster) that fits a Colt Officer or Colt Defender.

It is very lightly used and in great shape.

This is the sales pitch from DeSantis -

With the DeSantis Thumb Break Scabbard, the firearm rides high and is presented at an optimum draw angle. This DeSantis Holster's thumb break and exact molding, together with a tension device, allows for a secure and highly concealable carry. This picture illustrates the three-slot model. It has a single tensioning screw that applies retaining tension near the rear portion of the trigger guard.
The holster provides for two different holster cants. The cant of a holster refers to how tilted forward from vertical the gun rides when carried in the holster. A straight-drop holster has 0 degrees of cant and so causes the gun to carry vertically. The commonly referenced FBI-cant holster has a cant in the 10 to 20 degree range. Using the upper slot on the holster will increase the cant and position it in the FBI-cant style.

Specifications on the one I have -

+ Right hand draw
+ Black
+ Unlined
+ 3 belt slots
+ tension device

I am located in Ohio.
Price is $40.00 shipped in the US.
Postal Money Order or cash only.

Second I have a M1 Carbine Universal Stock.
It is used and in good shape. It is a nice reddish color and I THINK it's hardwood, but I'm not sure.
It has the typical dings on it all M1 stocks do, and comes with the metal butt plate, screws, upper handgaurd, and metal thingy on the rear inside of the stock (you can tell I'm an expert on these things)
It has " Apr. 1 1963 " and " 429 " stamped in red on the inside top of the stock and " 429 " also in red stamped on the inside of the handgaurd.

Stock is $50.00 ...... Shipping is extra and will depend on where you live because this is an awkward/bulky item.
Postal Money Order or cash only.

Thank you for looking.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,669 Posts
No editing in the for sale area, keeps everyone honest ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.