FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone I was able to get my hands on the new Design Machine Cigar Cutter mount. I can say without a doubt this is a great product. I been searching a good Competitor to the FN 50003 discontinued sling with the FN Cigar Cutter mount, and finally someone has designed it.

The mount is very well made, and is tight fitting ( at first). I little CLP, and manual labor to spin the mount around several times allows the mental in the mount to move freely. Once it is moving freely there is very little metal on mental (Virtually no sound) or banging. The mount is very well made, and I am going to use my Magpul MS1 padded sling with this mount.

I plan on doing all kinds of testing with this mount. Climbing up ladders with the SBR slung in 2 point conversion, mountain back riding, running, hiking, and range drills. I will be posting more information on the mount as I test it further. Thanks again to Design Machine for listening to what the PS90 customer base asked for in making this mount.

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Glad I found this thread. I just ordered one but wasn’t sure if It would fit the CMMG P90 flash hider since the website only shows it with the barrel shroud.
Im planning on using this with the QD cup in the back.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Glad I found this thread. I just ordered one but wasn’t sure if It would fit the CMMG P90 flash hider since the website only shows it with the barrel shroud.
Im planning on using this with the QD cup in the back.
it’s a great option for having a 2 point sling on your PS90. My PS90 is a 10.4 inch SBR, but mount works on both the 16 inch and the 10.4. Design Machine has excellent customer service as well. If you don’t want to spend 250 on a FN sling that is discontinued this is the option for you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts