FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Trying to figure out which I have. The guy I got It from says its a IOM. It has gray controls. But I have been told that the IOM comes with 3 10 round mags. This Has 3 20 round mags . any one know what I got. Thanks.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
got no way to post pic. but i will check the guard tonight. I think its more square than round. Thanks .

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. after seeing the pics. It is an USG . Nothing like the triger guard on the IOM. Guess we learn something new every day. Thanks again.

·
Vendor
3,283 Posts
It's all good, there were some model Changeover pistols that drifted out to the marketplace that have square a trigger guard and everything is labeled IOM, even the label on the case. Nowadays the MKII paperwork with the test round says IOM on it and people are trying to sell them as IOM's...
It gets pretty sticky among avid collectors... they can reel off years of history .
I always go with the Rounded Trigger Guard, and THEY always command a high $$$ amount even in this soft market.

Not everyone has a colorful collection like BBG...

·
Registered
55 Posts
I always go with the Rounded Trigger Guard, and THEY always command a high $$$ amount even in this soft market.
Is there any reason (other than availability) that the older models go for so much?

·
Premium Member
21,753 Posts
Is there any reason (other than availability) that the older models go for so much?
Better pistols with none of the reported USG problems.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts