FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A complete kit, Plate, buttons ,and powderdrop for the 450/550 Dillons, for $82.50 delivered anywhere in ConUS..... M.O. or certified funds. The kit will come with a short tutorial to ease the entry into loading this cartridge on a Dillon machine.

Also available, repair services for other brands that dont work up to your expectations. Estimates and prior work references available.

Al N.....SOF

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Dillon 550 shellplate

These are going to be very useful when the ammo prices go nuts. Save your brass, and lay in the projos, you wont be sorry.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
shell plates

Yes I have a small supply left, Have been out of town, so the reponse a bit late .

AL N....SOF

·
Registered
9 Posts
Shellplate

I called dillon a while back and they said they would never make the 57x28mm because it was to dangerous to reload on a progressive press. Did they start making them after all? If you still have some can you email me with payment info I for sure want one set. My email is [email protected]

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
5.7 dillon plates

I still have some 450/550 shell plates left for the 5.7. times being what they are, its making the reloading option much more viable. Loading data is increasing slowly,but steady. Nows the time.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.