FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was vvery disappointing to me because...

1) $1200 5.7s
2) $2000 ARs
3) Very few FNPs.

Bachmns Guns did have 1 P45 and man was I tempted to buy one. I wish to stay married, so it will have to wait. It felt sweet and had the decocker feature or what appeared to be the decocker feature. They also had one CPO Sig 226 for under 600. It was in great shape and I want one of those. I'm pretty sure those will be my next two pistols.

Oh, and I think I've got the bug!!! Gun bug that is...LOL! AJC and Bachmans are definitely the two best tables for pistolas...

Oh, and is there truth that body armour is being banned?

·
Registered
9 Posts
I went saterday and picked up a fnp 45 fron Baucman pawn for $549. I shot it today and I'm pleased with the gun. Easy to grip and shoots well. The texture on the grip works well when rapid fireing as it dosen't move around in your hands any.

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
I ALMOST went. In fact, I had a thread going to see who wanted to meet up. Two people were going to meet up, but then events came up and no one could go. So, I skipped it too.

I went to the last George Brown show a few weeks ago and got an HK45 from Bachman.

The 9mm FNPs were way overpriced at that show

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hkmp5s said:
I went saterday and picked up a fnp 45 fron Baucman pawn for $549. I shot it today and I'm pleased with the gun. Easy to grip and shoots well. The texture on the grip works well when rapid fireing as it dosen't move around in your hands any.
Is that why they only had one left on Sunday? :)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ShipWreck said:
I ALMOST went. In fact, I had a thread going to see who wanted to meet up. Two people were going to meet up, but then events came up and no one could go. So, I skipped it too.
We'll have to meet up at the next one. Buy one or two in honor of Obama! :-D :shock: :lol: I typically can only go on Sundays as my Saturday mid-mornings are always booked.

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Oh. See, if I wanna buy something, I get in at opening on the Sat morning - before all the guns get scratched up by everyone pawing them :x

1 - 7 of 7 Posts