FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was using Google to find a good Jolly Roger as part of a project I'm doing, and came across a picture from a KKK website! Out of curiosity, I perused the page, and I must say I was astonished at how fanatically religious these people are. Husbands and wives, and even little f*cking kids dressed in white robes....

They apperently have their own robe setup (like uniforms), their own rank structure, and even an application process. They didn't actually have any anti-minority messages, but some pretty strong pro-white stuff was part of their mission statement.

They also said how people shouldn't contact them directly, so the "authorities" can't get to them, and how they're divided up into decentralized underground cell units, so the "great and sinister evil that is the US government" can't track them. This, plus their total reliance on religion as justification for all this, really reminds me of a terrorist organization. They actually did use phrases like, "KOTC - Klan Officers' Training Corps", "Church Militia", and "Underground Paramilitary Knights"!

I was pretty disturbed by this, seeing how so many delusional people can use something like faith in God to fuel hate and racism. Their level of dedication..... I'm ashamed that these people are inside our borders. They don't deserve all the things our country affords them. They don't deserve the things a crappy country would afford them.

I think we should bring the KKK back into the public crosshairs.

·
Banned
328 Posts
" faith in God to fuel hate and racism."

But that's the most efficient fuel there is. And there is a limitless supply.

I too am disturbed by these suckers. Same goes for any individuals or organizations with any extremist views (left or right).

·
Registered
630 Posts
what about those that dont beleive in God but think the answer is to put a bullet in the forehead of every christian and jew? a lot of agnostics think that is the answer to end wars

·
Banned
328 Posts
the answer is to put a bullet in the forehead of every christian and jew?

Replace the words christian and jew with "every person on the planet" and wars might actually end. Otherwise it's business as usual

In the words of Col. Hunter Gathers:

Lesson number one, trust no one. The moment God crapped out the third caveman a conspiracy was hatched against one of them!

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
I think alot of people need to get a hobbie. Life's to short to waist it on worrying about what someone elses thinks. There are extreme Jews, Extreme christian's, Extreme evangelicals, Extreme Muslims, extreme buddhist and so on.... Nothing done to extreme is a good thing.

People say that religion is a private thing but then they demand that you beleave what they beleave. Or they openly criticize other religions, and demand that you except their traditions. I guess I don't get it, cuz to me that is not keeping it private. People wanting respect for their beliefs should do the same for others.

The Sad part is that Religion has been the reason given for more wars than any other reason.

·
Registered
630 Posts
I thought more wars were fought over materail goods

·
Banned
328 Posts
Wars are usually fought over resources (goods, land, gold, whatever). The religious excuses for some of them were just that - excuses.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
indeed it is and i believe a lame excuse at that.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Dude, where have you been?

The Klan has been around a LOOOOOOONNNNNGGGGGG time.

They've "recently" embraced "Identity Christianity" as a basis for their beliefs.

In the 1920's, at the height of their power, they had a march on Washington which made the Civil Rights marches look tiny in comparison.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Identity Christianity is a racialized theology. If that doesn't qualify as a Extremest I don't know what does. They think that none white people do not have a soul. Now if this group has devised a method of proving that a soul truely physically exists, that would be amazing. I can see it now, "soul detectors" in every church in town. Cops pulling over people and saying "let me see you I.D. bown into the breathilizer and let me see your soul boy".

I fear that Raciialized Theologest have been using mercury thermometer as chew toys and have simply gone insane.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Maybe it's because I've grown up relatively close to a KKK strong hold that I'm pretty nonplussed by this. They're just another group of wackjobs.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
A certain percentage of any society, clan, group, culture, will be extreme in some way in their actions and beliefs. Like Kanthek said. It's a human thing.

There is also a percentage of meek, and leaders, and teachers, etc. Since all these types of people will be present with us always, the important thing is how we deal with the violent ones who feel some need to make others like themselves.

Whether it's the christian clan or muslim terrorists, they need to be watched for by other members in their society and dealt with approprietly. They can rant all they want, but the moment they threaten to do violence or do it... they need to have the book thrown at them. Personally I think they shoulld be ridiculed in public for the fools they are.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts