FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 196 Posts

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ditch the boot, lock the stock or just change it up... Billet 7075-T651 Stock adapter for any AR type of your choice. STD w/sling mount.
Available hard anodized FDE or Black

20% off for FNF Supporter's.

No bad for, "right off the machine" with no deburring. Off to finishing & FDE plating!

i6 Mk4R .2.jpg i6 Mk4R .3.jpg i6 Mk4R .4.jpg i6 Mk4R .1.jpg

Some matching FDE Buffer tubes will be available.
Also A 7075 Jam Nut FDE or BLK is in machine to complete this lightweight package.

Let me know who's in soon?
Cheers!

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Power-Technik,
I applaud the work you have done. I admire people like you that design new things that add to the versatility of something. Sadly, I have no gift for such things!
However, and this is just for me, I am less than enthralled with anything that is AR. I like the folding feature of a stock on my rifles - as a matter of fact the recoil system of the AR and my love of the folding stock feature is one, though small, reasons I dislike AR's.
I will say your adapter looks well thought out and I think you will do well with it.
I sure would like to see a folding version of it, I would like to build one of my SCAR's into a DMR - with a folding stock.

·
Premium Member
9,575 Posts
Very nicely done!

It looks like you could pair that with an Ace Folding Stock if you wanted to keep the ability to fold.

Reactions: joeyhp

·
Premium Member
499 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
So it won't fold? Still for a ballpark price of 100.00 and coupled with a UBR would be cool. I'm interested in one in FDE.
What Big Muddy said! I too am interested in a FDE Great looking work I must say! (is the QD going to have limited rotation indents I hope?)

Reactions: joeyhp

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
I DIG YOUR RIFLE...YO ! I have the blck 17 with the pws rails, and a Vltor AR style butt stock for it. I run the stock FN butt stock because it's lighter. But when you have a black one available, let me know...I'll buy one. I like variety. Might I add, you have the finest looking 17 I think I've ever seen. The blacks dress well...but it adds weight when you dress them. So my solution is to also buy an FDE. I have Scar fever ! Love that stock !

·
Premium Member
25,418 Posts
Ditch the boot, lock the stock or just change it up... Billet 7075-T651 Stock adapter for any AR type of your choice. STD w/sling mount.
Available hard anodized FDE or Black

20% off for FNF members.

No bad for, "right off the machine" with no deburring. Off to finishing & FDE plating!

View attachment 25199 View attachment 25200 View attachment 25201 View attachment 25202

Some matching FDE Buffer tubes will be available.
Also A 7075 Jam Nut FDE or BLK is in machine to complete this lightweight package.

Let me know who's in soon?
Cheers!
Nice work!

-SS

1 - 20 of 196 Posts