FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 200 Posts

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ditch the boot, lock the stock or just change it up... Billet 7075-T651 Stock adapter for any AR type of your choice. STD w/sling mount.
Available hard anodized FDE or Black

20% off for FNF Supporter's.

No bad for, "right off the machine" with no deburring. Off to finishing & FDE plating!

Auto part Metal
Brass Metal Plumbing fitting Flange Auto part
Auto part Steel Metal Aluminium
Gun Trigger Air gun Airsoft Airsoft gun

Some matching FDE Buffer tubes will be available.
Also A 7075 Jam Nut FDE or BLK is in machine to complete this lightweight package.

Let me know who's in soon?
Cheers!

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Power-Technik,
I applaud the work you have done. I admire people like you that design new things that add to the versatility of something. Sadly, I have no gift for such things!
However, and this is just for me, I am less than enthralled with anything that is AR. I like the folding feature of a stock on my rifles - as a matter of fact the recoil system of the AR and my love of the folding stock feature is one, though small, reasons I dislike AR's.
I will say your adapter looks well thought out and I think you will do well with it.
I sure would like to see a folding version of it, I would like to build one of my SCAR's into a DMR - with a folding stock.

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
Very nicely done!

It looks like you could pair that with an Ace Folding Stock if you wanted to keep the ability to fold.

Reactions: joeyhp

·
Premium Member
499 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
So it won't fold? Still for a ballpark price of 100.00 and coupled with a UBR would be cool. I'm interested in one in FDE.
What Big Muddy said! I too am interested in a FDE Great looking work I must say! (is the QD going to have limited rotation indents I hope?)

Reactions: joeyhp

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
I DIG YOUR RIFLE...YO ! I have the blck 17 with the pws rails, and a Vltor AR style butt stock for it. I run the stock FN butt stock because it's lighter. But when you have a black one available, let me know...I'll buy one. I like variety. Might I add, you have the finest looking 17 I think I've ever seen. The blacks dress well...but it adds weight when you dress them. So my solution is to also buy an FDE. I have Scar fever ! Love that stock !

·
Premium Member
25,115 Posts
Ditch the boot, lock the stock or just change it up... Billet 7075-T651 Stock adapter for any AR type of your choice. STD w/sling mount.
Available hard anodized FDE or Black

20% off for FNF members.

No bad for, "right off the machine" with no deburring. Off to finishing & FDE plating!

View attachment 25199 View attachment 25200 View attachment 25201 View attachment 25202

Some matching FDE Buffer tubes will be available.
Also A 7075 Jam Nut FDE or BLK is in machine to complete this lightweight package.

Let me know who's in soon?
Cheers!
Nice work!

-SS

1 - 20 of 200 Posts