FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sold my FNX45 about a year ago and have regretted it ever since. Now part of me wants to replace it with a FNX45 Tactical and another part of me says no you don't need it. I found one at Shooters Plus | Online Gun Store & Shooting Accessories for a decent price but I just can't push myself over the edge to spend the money. Will someone please push me over the fence one way or the other!:th_bang:

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Would it push you over the edge if I told you highplainsgunshop.com is where I bought mine and they have it for 999.99 which is about 90 bucks cheaper? ;)
The FDE is $30 more but still a really great price. JRags you should jump on that. They have a good price on a SCAR 16 too.

Reactions: Kev

·
Registered
6,699 Posts
Everyone needs an FNX 45! Or two or three.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Bought mine from Highplainsgunshop for 999 and couldn't be happier!

OP: Is your original question rhetorical or sarcastic? The answer is obvious. YES!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think they have black or FDE. I prefer black. Both my FNX and Scar 17 are black.
Have you ordered from them before? Any regrets? Kinda nervous about ordering from a online store that sells guns, computers and printers on the same site?

·
Registered
615 Posts
I sold my FNX45 about a year ago and have regretted it ever since. Now part of me wants to replace it with a FNX45 Tactical and another part of me says no you don't need it. I found one at Shooters Plus | Online Gun Store & Shooting Accessories for a decent price but I just can't push myself over the edge to spend the money. Will someone please push me over the fence one way or the other!:th_bang:

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
You really have to ask ????

your manhood rating just went down a few points ! :)

Get it !!!

here in commie CT, they're banned now ,,,,our manhood has been chopped off...
you know. "For the children....we had to do Something". :-(. :-(. :-(

1 - 20 of 27 Posts