Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
I have had my CCW for 12 years the day i turned 21 i went down to city hall and got the papers since back then there was a 7 day wait on handguns unless you had a CCW....I have been carring ever since here there are no clases on rule books given you it is up to you to know the laws and procdure for CCW......

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
I've had mine a couple of years now. At first I was nervous to carry... I had always tucked my shirts in. But, I like the Milt Sparks VM2 so now I keep my shirts untucked.
TA

·
Registered
15,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've had mine since 1996 - the year that Texas had started issuing them. Back then, U had to be a resident for 6 months, and I had moved to TX from another state. So, I had to wait until about mid year before I was able to send my packet in.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Axiom said:
HK SD9 Tactical said:
I've had one since 1976.
I will bet not many places issued them back then.
True....but a lot of retired LEO's got handwritten ones from their dept. Chief's when they asked for them :twisted:

·
Registered
10 Posts
I submitted the AR paperwork the first week in March this year and the FL non-resident paperwork one week later. Got my FL license last week. Still have not gotten the AR (as of 5/22/07). I have a Kimber CDP II Custom and FN P9, along with Iver Johnson Pony .380 that has been at the gunsmiths since March 1!

·
Registered
205 Posts
I had one between 1998 and 2003. Then, I joined active Police Service, and since that time, I can carry whatever I like to at any given time.

Only thing I really would love, is a concealable .50BMG.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Three:

Oregon, my home state.

Washington, I travel there a lot.

Utah, good in 31 states! Don't need the Washington anymore, it just hasn't expired.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I just got mine here in Minnesota. They were talking about doing away with the concealed carry license, so I got mine before they did. I'm still new to carrying, so I get a tad nervous when carrying in public...I always feel like I have a sign above my head.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Yes ! I have mine here in WA state too. I have had it ever since I turned 21, that makes 10 years a have had it for. I was thinking of getting the several state carry ? Does any one here know how to go about that ?

·
Registered
10 Posts
I should have gotten mine a very, very long time ago, but I'm glad I at least wised up recently and got it both for family and political reasons. I consider it my duty as someone whose life is valuable to others, to promote the safety of the community, and as an example to make the 2nd Amendment a meaningful part of every day life such that it not be soon forgotten.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I had one back in '96 expired in 2000. I just recently bout two months ago received my lifetime here in Indiana. Now I just have to figure out where/when I can carry.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts