Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

Do you have a CHL?

9K views 30 replies 23 participants last post by  wlcohen 
#1 ·
Do you have a concealed carry permit?

#3 ·
I have had my CCW for 12 years the day i turned 21 i went down to city hall and got the papers since back then there was a 7 day wait on handguns unless you had a CCW....I have been carring ever since here there are no clases on rule books given you it is up to you to know the laws and procdure for CCW......

#5 ·
I've had mine a couple of years now. At first I was nervous to carry... I had always tucked my shirts in. But, I like the Milt Sparks VM2 so now I keep my shirts untucked.
TA

#11 ·
I submitted the AR paperwork the first week in March this year and the FL non-resident paperwork one week later. Got my FL license last week. Still have not gotten the AR (as of 5/22/07). I have a Kimber CDP II Custom and FN P9, along with Iver Johnson Pony .380 that has been at the gunsmiths since March 1!

#12 ·
I had one between 1998 and 2003. Then, I joined active Police Service, and since that time, I can carry whatever I like to at any given time.

Only thing I really would love, is a concealable .50BMG.

#19 ·
I should have gotten mine a very, very long time ago, but I'm glad I at least wised up recently and got it both for family and political reasons. I consider it my duty as someone whose life is valuable to others, to promote the safety of the community, and as an example to make the 2nd Amendment a meaningful part of every day life such that it not be soon forgotten.

#24 ·
I sent in my paperwork the day I turned 21 (took the class before that). Hehe, I was the only one in the class to get a perfect score on both the written and shooting tests (I rub it in since my dad only shot a 249/250). Anyway, I've been carrying for the last 5 years and I don't go anywhere without my babies for protection. I always carry two and I avoid places that don't allow me to carry. We have actually worked our schedule around where I work so that someone with a license is always here while we are open to protect the ladies here, especially since it is dark out when we close.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.