FN Herstal Firearms banner

Does FN offer the factory laser stock for sale?

2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  jdabnabe 
#1 ·
I know that Promoted Pawn will install the Laserex laser in my current stock but I would like to keep my original stock, well, original.

1.) If they do not offer it for sale then do they sell the regular stock so that I can get the Promoted Pawn laser mounted in it?

2.) How visible is the Laserex laser in bright day light?

I have been spoiled by the brightness of the lasers that we use in the military and am often disapponted in the ones that I buy on my own when I cannot see them except in the lowest of light levels.

#3 ·
The laser is not visible in bright day light. (But will light up a room at night).

I've been disappointed with the quality of the lasers. The lenses can and do come out of alignment- making the laser useless. It might be a problem I can fix- I'm experimenting. But in the mean time I wouldn't recommend installing a laserex.

PS CMMG is the only regular source for stocks. $$$

#4 ·
Thank you for the responses. I would love to have a laser mounted in the stock just for collector purposes. I generally am not big on extra things mounted on my weapon but I really liked the laser set up on the Promoted Pawn website.

Is the Laserex the only one desigened to fit in the stock or can you make another laser work?

Do you, by chance know who makes the factory installed laser? I could always try to contact them and find out if they would sell one for civilian use. It is worth a try.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.