FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The Inforce WMLs I ordered arrived today, and with that, I'm done. The lights are lightweight, and with two settings plus strobe and IR, I think these will work out well. Of course time will tell. The only things I still need are more mags for the 17 (I'm at 15), and of course, more ammo. But those are a given and not really a configuration issue.

And here they are:

Disclaimer: Done is a transitive and figurative term. My use here should not be construed as a declaration of finality, either explicit or implied.

·
Premium Member
9,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:shock:DAMN! NICE! SETUPS AKITAINU NOW GET OUT AND SHOOT THEM AWESOME LOOKING SCARS:?
Thanks! Yeah, I'm hoping soon. I mean show and tell is fun and all that, but I'm really looking to getting out and making a little noise.

Reactions: LESTER

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Nice choices in setup, lightweight and functional. Is that the excellently crafted USA made Carbon V recon tanto? I stopped buying Cold Steel products when they moved production to Taiwan and China!

·
Premium Member
9,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Excuse me, but how do expect to be operator as f*** without a shred of FDE in your arsenal? :D
Uhm..."operator" and me are two terms that I'm pretty sure will never be used together. About the only thing tactical about me are my initials (SAS) and that's really stretching it.

·
Premium Member
9,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nice choices in setup, lightweight and functional. Is that the excellently crafted USA made Carbon V recon tanto? I stopped buying Cold Steel products when they moved production to Taiwan and China!
Thanks, man. I had the Tanto since about 1995. When did they move production?

·
Registered
6,615 Posts
Done!? :-D!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
9,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Premium Member
9,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Very nice group, your friends and family will be glad to have you when the zombie apocalypse arrives
Thanks! But I think the plan is to offer me up to buy time.

Reactions: Shap

·
Registered
811 Posts
Hi, Ak , great choice on your weaponry. Tricked out enough...I'd say. Even down to the "fightin' blades".

·
Registered
6,615 Posts
It's more of the "done" you say at the end of a meal.
I know what you mean my friend. But I will never miss an opportunity to give you a hard time. I'm sure you understand brother.

Reactions: LESTER and akitainu
1 - 20 of 41 Posts