FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Chris Corbin is an acquaintance of mine. He is missing his legs below the knees but you wouldn't know it unless you saw the prosthetic portions. He was a GB and is a dog handler and was on 60 minutes a while back and has a video posted about his dog and himself skydiving together for drop training. Some little internet dikbag started talking crap about how he hopes he gets his legs blown off and crap like that.... now see the storm that is ensuing.... The responses warm my heart....

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152272565653609&set=a.10150517307138609.394575.691898608&type=1&theater

·
Registered
641 Posts
I see it on the internet all the time. A person dyes his dogs fur for a football game, or plays rough with a kitten on youtube, or even the most the innocuous of things with their pet and then recieve death threats from virulent hippie animal lovers in the comments section.

A lot of internet toughguy lefties value an animals life higher than a humans life and much higher than a US military members life. Its sick.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Not on Facebook, but I'd love to know how this turns out for young master Matthew...

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
I see it on the internet all the time. A person dyes his dogs fur for a football game, or plays rough with a kitten on youtube, or even the most the innocuous of things with their pet and then recieve death threats from virulent hippie animal lovers in the comments section.

A lot of internet toughguy lefties value an animals life higher than a humans life and much higher than a US military members life. Its sick.
Remember this? Well all the freaks came out of the wood work screaming and yelling as to how they could do that. I bet they all felt like idiots knowing it was not real......NOT!

Reactions: Hellfire

·
Registered
454 Posts
What do you expect from an Anime fanboy?
Oh come on now, I like anime!

And Hellfire, I think you're close to the mark, you're just barely missing the bullseye.

IFS, Internet F***wad syndrome, aka AFS, anonymous F***wad syndrome, AKA trolling.

The internet is full of the kind of guys who have no scrotum or spine in real life because they would get their asses beat, and they literally thrive on making other people angry, it's the closest thing to power they'll ever have. They are rampant in Multiplayer videogames, online chat or comment sections. They think that no one will be able to punish them for behaving like a douche, so they literally say things just to make people angry. They're twisted, sorry little excuses for men, they're omega males who can't stand it, but don't have the sack to become Alpha or even Beta males. They can be liberals, republicans, anarchists, whatever. I've known grown men in the military who do it, I've known 30 and 40 something year olds that do it, all of them are severe (word for cats/lady parts) without a shred of bravery or decency.

I'm the perfect prey for these guys, I'm shrek-ish, so Im used to a bit of respect and deference, even from people who don't like me, and when someone smarts off, I don't know how to deal with it. That said, I used to know a guy who could track IP addresses, can be a real handy friend when dealing with trolls. They are the greatest plague on the internet, and most admin/mods/etc don't do a damn thing about them, which is why they are so rampant.

If I ever see or hear some punk type or say "U mad bro?" "U ragin bra?" etc, I'll probably lose my right to own a firearm when I shove the laptop, xbox controller, whatever up his ass.

Reactions: Big Muddy
1 - 9 of 9 Posts