FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Don't forget, Valentines day tomorrow!

Don't f it up! If you haven't yet, Get out and get your girl something.
I like to procrastinate way too much sometimes. So I'm taking the day off to protect the things we love.

Maybe I can find something at the gun store....

So here's a kick in your ass too! Oh ya, here's a completely useless video to boot.....

·
Premium Member
9,524 Posts
I'm going to give my wife the free hat I get with my LaRue order tomorrow. Who says romance is dead?

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Flowers, cards and candy get picked up this evening on the way to drop off the kiddo at swim practice. Thanks for the reminder Joeyhp!

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Order flowers to be delivered to her work tomorrow. Check!
Pick up card. Check!
Get off your ass and get her something nice, since you wont buy her a ring....hmmm

Showered. Check!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Snowed in today, I gave her the flowers a day early. Now just waiting to see if my FFL gets my package in this snow storm.

Reactions: BigBuckeyeGuy

·
Premium Member
9,524 Posts
Reactions: jhs27275

·
Premium Member
9,524 Posts
The last time I was at the emergency room, I got a really nice pair of socks with rubber soles. I could use another pair.

Seriously though, I'll probably make a nice dinner tomorrow. After all these years, cards and flowers have lost their magic with her. As far as getting her anything else...I have terrible taste and she generally returns everything I get. She really hated that "Foxxxy Mama" necklace I got her a couple of years ago. Some people are really hard to please.

Reactions: ervdrvr1

·
Registered
932 Posts
Tomorrow my wife is going to receive: flowers, ring, dinner and a new clothes dryer (is what she wants)! Let the love fly!

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
That should help you get another ......fill in the blank firearm.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I'm with ya, akitainu. My wife is the same way. I plan on cooking her a nice dinner with her favorite bottle of wine and maybe a dip in the hot tub....I love her unconditionally everyday.

Reactions: akitainu
1 - 16 of 16 Posts