FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone catch the episode last night? In the first segment it shows the guy shooting an OD Green PS90 in full auto. Did the P90 ever come with the longer barrel?

Now, He could be an SOT but........

If he is not, it was a pretty stupid move...

·
Registered
6,620 Posts
It's TV though brother. Who knows when it comes to TV. The show could have had an owner show up to let him shoot it on TV for the show? Isn't that possible? I'm asking because I don't know how that stuff works just yet.

edited to add are you positive it was a PS90 (not P90) I guess it had a 16 barrel on it or something?

Reactions: Troublesx10

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's TV though brother. Who knows when it comes to TV. The show could have had an owner show up to let him shoot it on TV for the show? Isn't that possible? I'm asking because I don't know how that stuff works just yet.

edited to add are you positive it was a PS90 (not P90) I guess it had a 16 barrel on it or something?
Yea, an SOT could have been on sight AND been the owner of the PS90 but...

and it had the 16 inch barrel.

·
Registered
6,620 Posts
Yea, an SOT could have been on sight AND been the owner of the PS90 but...

and it had the 16 inch barrel.
Yeah that last bit makes me scratch my head too. You're absolutely right it's downright weird. No one in their right mind would install a big ugly 16 inch barrel on a beautiful P90. There's no point in it. Something smells funny about that scene for sure.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I guess by the LACK of other reasonable alternatives then that we will wait for the headlines of this guy getting a visit from the ATF.....

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Did he shoot it in semi mode also? Didn't see it but I'm sure it will be replayed,
No to the semi-auto...

I am curious if they could have looped the video but then you would have seen the finger move fast as well....Going to watch it in slow motion to see if I can see his finger move at all. The mage empties like full auto so it is not just a loop of a single pull...They would have had to edit the video to not make his finger move.......

·
Registered
3,284 Posts
I didn't see it but " On TV " ??? reminds me of the " French model / everything is true on the internet " commercial.

Sorry ( not meaning to be sarcastic ) but it could be anything !

Reactions: cetane

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
Yes there may have been a SOT on site, And the video is of a SOT member here.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I just watched it, and it wouldn't surprise me if this guy is an SOT. He seems to like his toys.
I am inclined to believe (hope) he is an SOT. BUT, and Sarge could answer this easily, you have to have a demo letter correct? And if you have a demo letter, can you use the full auto PS90 for personal use?

·
Registered
195 Posts
If you make it, no demo letter needed. Only need a demo letter to buy a FA.

As far as the personal use - it's owned by the SOT entity, period. What he does with it under the stewardship of the SOT is hard to question. He can certainly shoot it on tv.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts