FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a triple rail PS90 last weekend. Usually at gunshows I see three or four dealers selling them, but this time only one was. Also, nobody at the show was selling the mags though I had no problem finding plenty online. Is there a shortage of PS90's?

Does anyone make a flashlight mount that will fit on the side rails while I have my full-size Eotech mounted on top? I know Magazine Parts sells extended side rails for the TR's, but he is out now.

Also, what size barrel cleaning brush does everyone use? Will the 5.56 brush I use on my AR's work?

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Congrats on the PS90!

Send a PM to Critical Dimensions. I believe he has some extended tri-rail side rails left.

I used scope rings to hold a flashlight in the past on my PS90.

·
Registered
52 Posts
WOW your so lucky to have such a great weapon! congrats

Ray

·
Registered
125 Posts
Any ar or 22 cleaning kit will work. You may have to be carefull with the wire brush though. When I used a new brush on mine, it got stuck and I had to force it out. Ended up bending a rod. I bought a replacement rod section and a nylon bristle brush attachment. It works fine and doesn't get stuck.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
22 cleaning kit will do the trick...Hey that baby looks familiar!!

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
I tried using a screw together rifle rod, but each section clanked into the edge of the barrel as I pushed it down the barrel.

Solution many of us found - buy a 22 cal rifle Boresnake.

The ammo is fairly clean. All this time, the boresnake is all I have ever used.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I mounted an EOTech on my PS90 and use a Streamlight pistol tactical light mounted on the side mount.

You just flip up your thumb and turn it on/off...

:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts