FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check out this video my buddy did on this sick platform. Ok Lester, when are we getting one. :lol:

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's Badazz that first part is just like the movies!
I know right. He is getting better at making videos all the time. He also does great NFA reviews.

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Awesome video. Didn't realize it had an FN barrel assembly. You know they meant business in the accuracy department if it's as good as the Scar barrel. If price is an indicator I am guessing that is the case. This is definitely a cool system. 6K is a hard number to come to terms with though. I wonder how much the scope that is included with it retails for. Must be around 2K. Which leaves 4K for the rifle itself. I can dream.

Reactions: Patton250

·
Registered
270 Posts
Awesome video. Didn't realize it had an FN barrel assembly. You know they meant business in the accuracy department if it's as good as the Scar barrel. If price is an indicator I am guessing that is the case. This is definitely a cool system. 6K is a hard number to come to terms with though. I wonder how much the scope that is included with it retails for. Must be around 2K. Which leaves 4K for the rifle itself. I can dream.
The 6k msrp doesn't include an optic. I saw a used one at at gun show about a year ago and they were still asking 5k for it with no optic.

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
The 6k msrp doesn't include an optic. I saw a used one at at gun show about a year ago and they were still asking 5k for it with no optic.
Well damn. I wouldn't be able to justify it.

·
Administrator
12,218 Posts
Very nice indeed. One might even say "killer, dude!" Makes me want to re-look my 7.62 tactical platform.

Ammo was less than optimum. Cases are being ejected all over the place which indicates wide variances in ES and Vel.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts